From movement to stillness
A workshop on conscious movement, meditation, yang and yin/restorative yoga with Veda Ela.
“We are Movement …We rest at the center of our Being” -Veda Ela
In this workshop we will explore the balance between:
Yin (female) and Yang (male), as yoga styles. Yang style practices are stimulating and toning while Yin practices are restorative and soothing.
We will include:
* Yang gentle Yoga style to ground and flow;
* Conscious movement to “drop” into the body;
* Yin Yoga to slow down and stretch deep tissue;
* Restorative Yoga to rest and relax;
* Yoga Nidra;
The purpose is:
- to connect with the body, switching off the mind;
- to release old patterns in the body, mind and breath;
- to release physical and energetic toxins;
- to learn letting go, bringing the focus into the present moment;
- to unblock energetic channels so the Chi (Life Force) can flow freely;
- to learn how to stop “doing” and start “being”;
- practicing going slow, paying attention and being still;
- the practice of deep rest and the listening of our own hearts.
Date: Tuesday 16th April 2019
Time: 20u00 - 22u00
Teacher: Veda Ela
Costs: 25 euros